Saturday, November 14, 2009

Happy Birthday !!

We celebrated Jimmy's 23rd birthday and Mom and Dads 41st wedding anniversary on Thursday with pizza and this huge yummy All American Chocolate Cake!! Notice the thick chocolate shavings on the sides, it was four layers of chocolate lovers heaven. I wish I could say I made it...but Costco gets the credit for this one.


It is pretty cool that Jimmy's birthday is on his G & G's anniversary. Notice the little munchkins under the table. They gather at Mom's feet hoping she will give them a treat (because she does). If you look close you can see Lucy, Spike and Kozi. Dad is telling me I should turn the light out (yes, I still am getting advice from him).


Mike and Jimmy had worked all day getting the shingles up on the garage since it was supposed to snow in the morning.

No comments: