Saturday, January 22, 2011

My Last Week!!

This is my last week at work! Kinda hard to believe...but I am ready. Since the lady helping out at Mom and Dad's is not going to be doing it any more..I will be taking her place. It will be a nice change for all of us I think. I am glad I will be able to be around them and help out where I can at this stage of their lives. I'm sure it will be bittersweet. The goal is to allow them to stay in their own home as long as possible and have a good quality of life.

I got to see the first picture of my grandbaby and I am smitten! I have never seen a cuter baby...and this was an ultrasound picture!! Kelly, Ryan and granddogs will be coming home the first part of March...can hardly wait!

1 comment:

Peg said...

Its so nice that you can take care of your folks. I had my Mom with me till she had to go into hospital and then went into a resthome just down the street from me. so I got to stop and see her before work, at lunch and at night.
I give you a lot of credit Lori.
And Congrats on being a grandma, nothing better then G- Grandma.
Love you, Auntie