Sunday, February 8, 2009

Home Show

We went to the Home Show in Wenatchee yesterday. We had never been to it before and it was alot of fun! We went in with Jessie but lost him the within the first 15 minutes.

I thought this was a cool fountain idea...I have been wanting to do something like the blue urn, maybe I will.

The whole pond theme was kinda interesting .... and different.


Next we headed over to Costco. We had been talking about getting a 32" flat screen for the bedroom in the new house and found one at Costco. It should work out great! We went back to Cashmere to rest up before heading out to a Chinese Buffet. It was pretty good but DH and JD had to eat the baby octopus...Yuck!

I like the table that JD got for his dining room, it fits his style! It is a tall counter height table and chair set.



This was his free find.
It was sitting out by the road to give away!! It will look nice with a fresh coat of paint, out on his porch this spring. I wish I could find a freebie like that!

After a lazy morning we came back home. The sun was shining, snow melting (although very slowly) there is hope that spring is coming!




No comments: