Friday, February 5, 2010

Sale!!

I just thought I would share some of the goodies I got at Craft Warehouse and Pier One at their after Christmas sales. This was all about 10 bucks!! 90% off...how cool is that!

I thought these little birds were soo cute...only 4 left though.

I got these whimsical Santa pillows at Pier One...75% off. They are a good size too, about 18 inches square.

We are headed to the Home Show in Wenatchee tomorrow, we went last year and it was alot of fun. Pepi and Lucy are going to visit Spike while we are gone.

Mom got her staples out yesterday with her Dr. here in town. It has only been a week since her surgery and she seems to be doing pretty well. Still pain in her neck though. Hopefully it will heal for her soon. But Mom is certainly not one to complain, sometimes I wish she would though.

1 comment:

Joanne Kennedy said...

You got some darling items and for for a great price too!

I sure hope your mom gets better soon and I'm keeping her in my prayers.

Hugs,
Joanne