Sunday, October 4, 2009

Happy Fall !!


Isn't this just so sweet!! Kelly sent us this "Happy Fall" surprise. She knew I was looking for a tart warmer while we were out on our visit...but I couldn't find just the right one. But leave it to Kelly she found one for me that is absolutely perfect!! It is folksy, country and rustic all in one and I love birds! It also has cute little star cut outs that glow when the tea light is lit. Included in her package were 3 wax tarts in wonderful autumn scents, and a cute wooden heart w/wire hanger. Thanks Kelly, I will think of you whenever I light my tart warmer!!

I found this little guy in Wenatchee yesterday at Lowe's, I thought he needed a home with me too. I have just the perfect spot for him in my Kitchen.

It has been a windy day today. I cut down my cornstalks in the garden, picked up my pumpkins, and pulled out the vines. I bought a bag of about 90 tulip bulbs at Costco yesterday and now I need to get them planted, probably not today though.

Our renters are moving out of the house today so it won't be much longer until we move back in, probably sometime this week. They were nice renters and we will miss their 3 little boys.

No comments: