Saturday, January 23, 2010
Not so Good News..
I got a call from Mom's neurosurgeon's nurse on Thursday...and we have to go back to Wenatchee to see him on Tuesday. Her CT scan is at 8:30am and Dr appt at 9:20am. She is already scheduled for surgery on Thursday to reinsert the shunt tube. We will know more on Tuesday, but after examining the CT scan further, I guess they decided it couldn't wait. I found out her eyes have been hurting her a lot lately too. I don't know if it is related to the bleeding or not. Mom is not looking forward to this...and I can't say I blame her.